14 Oct 2010


"All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of 
 
things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes 
the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to 
 
crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assai
 
lable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale’s white hump the sum 
 
of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam 
 
down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot 
 
heart’s shell upon it."

1 comment:

  1. Quite a catch you had there man, well proper tight innit.

    You know big man, I actually made it to the UK because of lack of time to research the bilateral relations regarding the Schengen politics between Australia and Germany..as I'd been there for 3 months. I'm in Birmingham right now, but I'm gonna hit up
    Manchester on Saturday. Fuck man, I can't come to the UK and not come see you.

    My mobile number is +372 594 19941 so you have to send me a message.

    Do it! And tell me where you are!

    ReplyDelete