20 Jan 2010

i keep loosing things , but i dont worry and i find them again! last night i lost the last of my money 100 euros after that i have nothing! but today it was found in a cafe in berlin! PEOPLE ARE SO HONEST!
so im happy now. Iv been a bad updater this last week because iv been working 5 days in some sort of abandoned factory doing manual labour setting up rooms and constructing things. The work is terrible for i only earn 2.50 euros an hour. But it puts earning into perspective ! a tea in a cafe is one hours work!!! SO iv been living cheap lately but creativly i am destroyedddddd! So when i get my weeks wages im splashing out on tea and biscuits and colouring my sketchbook,

NEXT WEEK I HEAD BACK TO STOCKHOLM for a few days, to pick up my scanner and other traveling objects like fat swedish jumpers! MMMMMMMMM YUM posca posca pens

3 comments:

  1. castro, send me a postal address and i shall send you biscuits and sparkles

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want BISCUITS AND SPARKLES :)
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    come visit berlin soon!

    ReplyDelete