4 Dec 2009

 I WONDER HOW ID DRAW IF I TOOK IT





At medborplatsen while at a demonstration i met a somalian.
his first words to me were, DONT LOOK AT ME OR IL FIGHT YOU
so i looked back at my drawing, pen to paper. only then did he speak !
He told me his life story a man from east london who was once a captain
in the somalian army, promised riches in England he left to try the life.
He had kids and a family, but his wife left him and took the kids. So he
left for a fresh start in sweden, BUT he was drunk and kept telling me
I JUST WANT MY FAMILY BACK


on a happy note i also speculated a dog constantly through the manifesto following
the gentle gestures of a womans fingers, thoroughly pleased in life to follow such simple things

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream you gave me LSD in warmed up Ribena; then got lost (with someone else) in a steel factory and had to get directions of workers in blue jump suits, I had no clue where I was going, but there were ominous buildings in the skyline that looked like they were made out of biscuit. It was also at night and raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jack i miss these dreams too much, WHY DONT YOU LIVE OPPOSITE MY DOOR ANYMORE?

    ReplyDelete